App | 中文 |


Learn more about the different types of Chinese visa for foreign nationals, how to apply, and answers to frequently asked questions.


Foreigners who accept a job in China should apply for a Foreign Employment Permit. Senior-level employees should also apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate.


This section features information which will help visitors plan their trip to China.


Premier stresses vocational training

The Premier said a large-scale vocational training campaign will be a significant measure to improve workers’ skills.

China, Singapore to boost ties

Premier Li met with Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat in Beijing on May 23.

China to promote debt-to-equity swaps

China will further promote market-oriented, law-based debt-to-equity swaps in order to ease companies’ debt burden.


China improves education, medical care as part of poverty alleviation

The Ministry of Education and the National Health Commission announced targeted measures for poverty alleviation, striving to improve education and medical care in poverty-stricken areas.


Leading group on employment

The State Council has decided to form a leading group on employment to better implement the employment-first policy.

Plan to remove highway toll booths

The General Office of the State Council has released a plan on removing expressway toll booths at provincial borders.